helium and beer pong

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
okay 1/2lb of dry weight is what the inside of the table will actually lift. so if the table weighs 3 lbs it will take 6x the amount of helium. :confused: i think i am reading right.
That's how I understand it. Maybe you could tie a some really big helium filled balloons to the corners of the table? According to that how stuff works page, a 3' diameter balloon will lift about .9 lbs, so 4 of those, in addition to the helium filled table, should get you off the ground. If in doubt, find a 6' balloon. They'll lift about 7 lbs. :eek:

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Oh it can be done :D

But then the next level will be trying to keep it from floating to the roof.....

Tell those people at work to F off, they're the type that dont like to have fun and will never even try doing it to prove you wrong, just talk. Also they prolly never even played beer pong and prolly think its stupid lol.

Funhaters.

stacks04

Nov 16, 2007
Terryville,Ct
Oh it can be done :D

But then the next level will be trying to keep it from floating to the roof.....

Tell those people at work to F off, they're the type that dont like to have fun and will never even try doing it to prove you wrong, just talk. Also they prolly never even played beer pong and prolly think its stupid lol.

Funhaters.

oh you should have seen some of the "older" folks at the party. i bet they wont be back next year. lololololol. we are only 3 towns apart and you would think it is like 2 differant worlds.

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
If ya get it to work... Take a picture! what ya do is have a buddie go under water under it and let it float up of the water but hold it a foot off the water via clear fishing line and the underwater buddie! They'll think " wolly crap it works", than they'll try it but dont tell the fishin line part, and you can watch there beer float off in the clouds

:joker: :D:D:rofl: