Headlight flasher controller

Bullets&Whitewalls

Nov 26, 2015
Woodland Ca
So I was under my truck today and I noticed a Whelen uhf2150a bi directional headlight controller. It appears to be hooked up but I can't figure out what controls it. Any ideas? I've searched the net but only found one YouTube vid that showed a switch but I don't have anything in my truck anywhere that I can see. I also downloaded a manual but it doesn't have any thing on controls either.

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Buy the truck used? From a firefighter or police officer?

Whelen makes first responder gear. Headlight controller is probably a wig wag module.

Controls were probably cut and buried. Trace the wires.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Bullets&Whitewalls

Nov 26, 2015
Woodland Ca
Yeah I bought it used from a local dealer just over a year ago. I've tried all my factory switches to see if it would do anything but got nothing. I traced the wires and it is still connected into the harness and the diagram I pulled of the net doesn't show controls. I heard the previous owner was a bit of an electronics nut. All I know is it came from placerville so. Maybe he had a plow on it? And used the lights for warning to traffic. I have all the paperwork on the major stuff he did when he bought it but nothing on the light stuff. I did read up on the operation in the stuff I printed off the web and must have missed the part about the control wire. So I'll check it out today and see if it's there and just cut off. If I can make it all work it would be cool to have since my truck pulls a float every year in the Christmas parade. But that's the only time I would use it.

Last edited: