blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Seems to be lots of hate floating around DD lately, so instead of spreading my hate in every thread, I will just start a thread.

I hate lb7's,lly's (specially red ones), lml's.... Trucks that are faster than mine
I hate ford, dodge, and I hate Borg Warner turbos , that includes turbos that are smaller than 74.7mm! I hate dumbass questions! I hate Obama, I hate 15" wheels and tires that are narrower than 13.5" . I hate bumper guards... I hate reading Colts post(they never make any sense) I hate dynos. I hate chrome molding! I hate lowere trucks , I hate ats and industrial injection... I hate compund and triple turbos

I could keep going.... Now I only feel like posting positive stuff to help contribute and edumacate our people!

Post if you have anything on your chest!:D
I figured it out Joe,we miss Wade!!!:rofl:

Josh2002cc

That Uncle
Apr 2, 2007
I hate how these threads are popping up here on duramaxdiesels website when they are meant for dieselplace.com :confused:

dordtrecht5

Regular Cabs Rock
Jul 21, 2009
Wherever I am working
I hate the dick hole that actually thinks he the best at everything, brags about it and then looks me strange when I tell him DILLIGAF. I like Ford Mustangs, but hate the one that pulls into the parking lot screaming in 1st gear. Get over yourself ass wipe. I hate dodges a well, and usually the guy driving it. Oh, ya I also hate country music. I love monobrows on Hetterites.

I like tacos.

baggedLB7

Goer
May 1, 2011
Utah
I have alot of hate for stupid biciclist and how they think its ok for them to ride three wide in a lane and make cars go around them. And I hate how if they do ride in the bike lane they ride right on the line and get mad when my fender almost hits them. And I hate how they think its there right to ride on the road but dont follow road rules like stop signs or stop lights. And I hate how there bikes dont have to be street leagal and they dont have to pay taxes on them or have insurance to ride on the road.
I dont hate all of them just 98%.

Slammed2007Lbz

Super Spicy Tunaz
Feb 1, 2009
NE Ohio
I HATE when my damn alarm clock goes off every morning and i have to get my lazy ass out of bed to go to work:mad: I also hate when bri bri for taking the windshield washer fluid bottle out of my truck so now i can't wash the damn windows because they no workie with no fluid bottle.