Hard downshifting

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
Have you considered taking it to someone with the proper tools and knowledge to do this job right? Until you do things right you will continue to have nothing but problems....:(

AJ500

May 25, 2010
Have you considered taking it to someone with the proper tools and knowledge to do this job right? Until you do things right you will continue to have nothing but problems....:(

Yes i have considered that but who? the dealership? I don't want to bring it to a dealer and there are no knowledgable diesel shops around that have done work on duramax trucks let alone allison transmissions...

And it's a suncoast gmax kit

AJ500

May 25, 2010
I posted on here because you guys know more about these specific trucks than anyone i can call or bring it to where i live. I will figure it out either way i just wanted to be pointed in the right direction before i have to go through everything again:eek:

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
Get ahold of a Tech II, or efi live, re-set the taps, and clear all codes to start with. With all the weird things that have happened to your trans who knows where all the tap cells ended up at. Until you do this you are wasting time and more then likely damaging your trans further.

AJ500

May 25, 2010
Get ahold of a Tech II, or efi live, re-set the taps, and clear all codes to start with. With all the weird things that have happened to your trans who knows where all the tap cells ended up at. Until you do this you are wasting time and more then likely damaging your trans further.

Ok thank you i will do that and post my findings