Happy New Years DD

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
Definitely not my most eventful New Years. Starting this one close to rock bottom. No duramax. No girl. Hopefully only uphill from here...

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
Two Duramaxes and no girl. Not sure which is more expensive lol

My family is doing our normal New Year's bash. Fireworks, video games, and shooting. Not necessarily in that order.

Sent from my Cat S60 using Tapatalk

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
Ready for a new year. Lost my dad on December 20th suddenly and unexpectedly, I was having the best year of my life until then. Here's hoping 2018 doesn't feel kicking my ass...

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Same as every New Year. Woke up around midnight, wished my wife a Happy New Year, went back to bed.

NC, sorry to hear about your Dad. My condolences. Unfortunately, it'll happen to all of us eventually. :(

06gmc

Loud and Heavy
Jun 24, 2017
SWMO
Woke up to a gelled up fuel filter... What a way to welcome in the New Year :roflmao:

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Happy New Year! Heres to a great 2018!

Still sick again it's been a week this time and it's getting really old. I hope the Doc can come up with some antibiotics that will keep me healthy the rest of the winter. Or I be having surgery for sure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
I know...:eek:

Just sucks to have no parents at 40, the fun is just beginning and no one to share it with...:(

I feel for you. I truly do.

My siblings and I have been lucky over the years, but then I do not look forward to the day when our Mom and Dad are gone, either.

On a happier note for this MSU fan, U of M collapsed and lost their bowl game this afternoon.
My friend Mark, who's a huge Wolverine fan, lost his mind. It was hilarious to watch. :hehe:

Hambone

Always learning
Jan 24, 2016
Florida
Happy 2018!
And Notre Dame pulled it together in the last 2 minuets for a win!!!!
This Florida boy froze his butt off but it was worth it:thumb:

Simon03

Jan 25, 2018
Dallas, TX
Sorry to hear that some of you had a difficult 2017... Take care!
My new year started really good, can't complain. We had a Christmas - new year holiday in Europe! It's very beautiful there on these dates. We flew to Paris (my wife relatives live close to Paris, then drove down to south of France and then Spain. The last stop was this amazing villa in Barcelona for 4 days and then back home. Kids were impressed too. Many families with kids travel at this time of the year in Europe (at least in Spain), so they had some company (which was a relief:D)