Happy Birthday The Bac

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Thanks guys! :hug:
Does it count for "fun" that I just spent $9,800 about an hour ago for insulation for the house?

As for turning wrenches, lemme tell ya, this brake line job has turned into a complete 4-wheel brake job and total undercarriage/frame paint. Un-freaking real how much rust is under here. Ah well, once thats done, I can get back to the half ton.

Dont forget about x_MADMAX_DIESEL. Its his b-day today, too. He's a good egg. :)

TheBac

Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Have a great one!

Thanks. :)

Rick, what would you charge me to create some 4 link axle brackets out of 1/4" plate for a 9.5" 14-bolt, similar to Comp Eng 3427 and 3429?
Axle is 3-3/8" dia, and the brackets cant be slid onto the axle (brakes are already done).

You posted a pic of one years ago that really piqued my interest.

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Happy Birthday Tom, easy one to remember for sure. Also my sister's birthday.
Seriously, my brother in laws too. Grim day for a bday party.
Thanks guys! :hug:
Does it count for "fun" that I just spent $9,800 about an hour ago for insulation for the house?

As for turning wrenches, lemme tell ya, this brake line job has turned into a complete 4-wheel brake job and total undercarriage/frame paint. Un-freaking real how much rust is under here. Ah well, once thats done, I can get back to the half ton.

Dont forget about x_MADMAX_DIESEL. Its his b-day today, too. He's a good egg. :)
Not really haha. But you'll be happier with your utility bills! Spray foam?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

TheBac

Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Yep, spray foam. Both exterior walls (next Monday) and attic spaces (2 weeks out). I didnt want to mess with blown in, considering the age of our house (built in 1860) and the problems we have with adequate roof ventilation.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Yep, spray foam. Both exterior walls (next Monday) and attic spaces (2 weeks out). I didnt want to mess with blown in, considering the age of our house (built in 1860) and the problems we have with adequate roof ventilation.

So how much did the house cost you in 1860? :roflmao: :hug:. dont worry, you could be the age of dirt like Ken and Mike. Im 99% sure, Mike developed the first cigarette :D