H2 Wheels

Vrabel

TOYAHOLIC
May 22, 2008
Hewitt, NJ
First off I want to thank everyone for thier input. This is what I came up with....I was at my local dealer and noticed the newer style trucks had a new design cap. Then I was was lucky enough to not only find a set in brushed alum., I got them for 40 bucks. Heres a quick pic. excuse the crudeness. we had a snow/ice storm that turned to rain. I had to pop one on asap to see how it looked. better pics tomorrow

Attachments

• 0128091652.jpg
    0128091652.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 76

Whitetail Addict

Rockin' the stock tune
May 8, 2008
South Central Pennsylvania
Looks good!

I just got a set of chrome h2's today at a dealer, I'll pick them up Friday. They where left over when they put other wheels on the h2. They wanted $300 for all 4 with the center caps.

Last edited:

Scooter_092196

Jan 8, 2009
Here are my chrome H2's with the stock PYO center caps. No modification needed here.
004.jpg
[/IMG]

Vrabel

TOYAHOLIC
May 22, 2008
Hewitt, NJ
Here's some better pics. These caps look like they're made for these wheels

Attachments

• DCP_0001.JPG
    DCP_0001.JPG
    311.6 KB · Views: 69
  • DCP_0002.JPG
    DCP_0002.JPG
    300.2 KB · Views: 70

Pondsy

Jan 4, 2008
Plymouth, MA
Looks good. Glad your happy with it. I agree - I like the look of the H2s with the NBS PYO centers. Could also be just because it's something new. :rofl:

If it ever stops snowing, raining, sleeting, etc - I'll get a pick up. 50 degrees when I got home last night and an inch of ice on the ALL surfaces. :mad: Don't know how that works!! Been a long winter - anyway ...

Right now the black truck and chrome rims are having an identity crises since they've been masked by salt and dirt since I drove her off the lot last month. :p

If I ever get around to buying the spacers for the rear, I'll go with the blank H2 style centers b/c I like the look and they're easier to clean.

CancerPipe

Aug 8, 2007
Chattanooga, TN
I've only had mine on for a couple weeks. Powdercoated them black and rattle canned a set of the NBS center caps. They look SOOOO much better than the older pyo centers. They looked pretty sweet on the silver wheel before i painted them too. If i could ever find my camera i would take some pics.

Pondsy

Jan 4, 2008
Plymouth, MA
At least they'll be different colors and body styles. :angel:

I'll only run the H2s from Dec to March anyway - April to Nov, I plan to run the XD Hoss rims.

BMGhauler

Dec 4, 2008
My house
Yes, new style, 08 and later. They were painted (or factory powdercoat, whatever they use) and I had them powdercoated black. Just picked them up yesterday from the coater. Total investment, $280 and they still had the tire pressure sensors in them which I'm trying to sell over on that "other" site.

Whitetail Addict

Rockin' the stock tune
May 8, 2008
South Central Pennsylvania
I think I need to look into the new style, any info on where I can pick any up?

I just picked up a set of chrome H2s last Friday. I already have my PYO's sold as soon as I take them off and for that price it would be nice to have two sets of H2s.

BMGhauler

Dec 4, 2008
My house
I found them locally on craigslist. There is an automotive advertising company near me that had two pallets worth of various H2 rims! :eek: I got the second to last complete set. A lot of people were buying just one or two I was told. I paid $40 per rim and $30 per for coating.

cuminstrkmydmax

Sep 10, 2008
North East MD
I used the center caps off of my stock '08 wheels on my H2s, which i painted black- I sanded and painted them flat black, leaving the center circle around the Chevy emblem chrome. IMO they look really good- GOOD LUCK- Steven