LML H&s tuner and lml performance

Camaroz2866

Feb 4, 2012
Should I go with the black max or mini max?

Going on a 2012 d hd. Will be getting 5" straight exhaust as well( getting a muffler as well that Might put on. Not sure yet)

Also has banks intake.

Last edited:

Ryan T

Sep 5, 2010
CA
the only difference between the mini and black max is the size of the screen, they both have the exact same features...

Iceman56

Jan 19, 2009
Madison, SD
Quadzilla's tunning sucks... Had it on my LMM aweful shifts, extremely high Egt's and very smokey

I would waste my money if I were you

Dec 2, 2006
TN

I think that's irrelevant.

My H&S tune isn't bad, it's actually very smooth. I just wish they would do something with the "Dead Pedal" on the bottom end.

Hopefully the Quad's tuning will be good and give us all a better option. At least it can correct tire sizes.

Camaroz2866

Feb 4, 2012
I mainly need tuner because I want straight pipe Will only run max on the first setting above stock.

I've heard nothing but good about h&s tuners. And black max has a few more options than mini max. Trying to see if it's worth having them vs having a smaller screen...

Dec 2, 2006
TN
I mainly need tuner because I want straight pipe Will only run max on the first setting above stock.

I've heard nothing but good about h&s tuners. And black max has a few more options than mini max. Trying to see if it's worth having them vs having a smaller screen...

The Mini maxx is just fine I think.

Camaroz2866

Feb 4, 2012
Leaning towards the black max for the easier to read. And the custom tune capability. Not sure on we're to mount it if I don't want to use their pillar mount