Guy builds a lamborghini in his basement!!

Utahski

Oct 20, 2008
Northern Utah
That guy's really talented. Building it in the basement makes perfect sense. It's a well equipped shop that's convenient and warm, he could work on it all year round. And I'll bet part of the whole plan was to put a garage door entrance down there.

doug9940

Ca LLY
Dec 6, 2009
Corona, Ca.
So you're the guy who did it. Unbelievable piece of work. I'd really have thought doing a garage door was part of the whole plan....I posted before reading yours. The whole thing is friggin' amazing.

If by, "you're the guy that did it", you meant that I built the car, then you would be wrong.
If you meant that I am the guy that did a google search, found the story, copy and pasted it, then you are correct.

The story is written in the first person by the guy that built the car. His name is at the end of the story just above the spec sheet.
I did personally buid a model car (think it was a Corvette) that was pretty nice once, soooo......that's about the same thing. Right?

Utahski

Oct 20, 2008
Northern Utah
If by, "you're the guy that did it", you meant that I built the car, then you would be wrong.
If you meant that I am the guy that did a google search, found the story, copy and pasted it, then you are correct.

The story is written in the first person by the guy that built the car. His name is at the end of the story just above the spec sheet.
I did personally buid a model car (think it was a Corvette) that was pretty nice once, soooo......that's about the same thing. Right?

Ok gotcha'......I thought it was you wrote that, didn't read carefully enough. The car was a helluva piece of work.