Got something new to pull our camper.

micky

Jun 9, 2013
Mick, do you still have any of the old projects you had going?
Only 2012 lifted with H&S Tune. About to do a 2010 Camaro with Duramax soon though

In the "post your gasser" thread there was a lot of big cube fire breathing trucks posted by him. Nasty.

Guess steel work is going good downunder?
Steelwork is slow actually Mitch but we battle on. Current 2012 GM Im putting 805 ci Sonny Leonard in it. Comes back from Exhaust Place today. Would do a build thread on it if wasn't Diesel Site. Doing one on Performance Truck Site where all the Gassers are

Good you guys are both back. Glad some OG's are back posting:thumb:
Thanks Mate - Think Im nearly as old as Ken (Subman) now but you don't change on the inside:thumb:

Mike

hmmm....
Feb 17, 2007
San Angelo, TX
I think it's time to get rid of the DPF. The mileage goes to crap when that regen comes on. Burning the poop from the filter is expensive.

Not sure how long I wanna keep this thing stock.

The air conditioned seats heat the back seating area also. Kinda sucks GM didn't add rear vents for the 14 1500's and 15 2500/3500's.

micky

Jun 9, 2013
I think it's time to get rid of the DPF. The mileage goes to crap when that regen comes on. Burning the poop from the filter is expensive.

Not sure how long I wanna keep this thing stock.

The air conditioned seats heat the back seating area also. Kinda sucks GM didn't add rear vents for the 14 1500's and 15 2500/3500's.

You wont keep it stock long Mike. Is there much difference in those new Duramax Engines to the previous ones?