Got new wheels and tires!!!!

kenny

kennydiesel
Mar 5, 2009
washington state
I knew you were going to say that:rofl:

I like EFI because I can tune out all the unwanted MIL codes:D, and make a butt load of power in the process too.;). After getting the program and loading to the truck, I don't think I would ever go back to a handheld again. Just my opinion. I know the PPE is an awesome unit in its own too. If EFI did not exist I would have bought it. I'm not too computer savy, but very easy to understand the control and menus and even the support from the company is great too if you have questions about the product. Even vendors you buy it from will hook you up with a custom tune to get you rollin.:)

'03duramax

I love cheer******s
Sep 16, 2006
WA
I had the PPE on my last truck and loved it. That being said, now that I have EFI Live I couldn't imagine going back to a hand-held. And I am pretty computer retarded...

kenny

kennydiesel
Mar 5, 2009
washington state
Alright, when I get it one of you guys will have to show me what to do!!!

No prob. I found that it takes alot of test driving too. You have to be patient and allow for the tuning changes from your tunes to take affect and to get results you want. The gen 3 computer self learns how you drive and will adjust parameters and cals as needed for the new base changes. Very cool stuff. If your old school, you will be impressed what the computer does.

05' Ditry Duramax

May 3, 2008
Port Orchard Washington
No prob. I found that it takes alot of test driving too. You have to be patient and allow for the tuning changes from your tunes to take affect and to get results you want. The gen 3 computer self learns how you drive and will adjust parameters and cals as needed for the new base changes. Very cool stuff. If your old school, you will be impressed what the computer does.

So I gotta fill the tank before I get there? I like how it changes itself. That means I can't burn my junk down. I'm old school so I proly woun't even notice what it's doing:rofl:

2500HeavyDuty

Book 'em, Danno!
Feb 14, 2008
Katy, Tx
www.myspace.com
bars are cranked pretty far. I cut the lower bump stop to leave enough room for drop out.

I trimmed the front up and had to take some of the body out near the door. I spent a lot of time on it and did it right. This ain't the first truck i've had to trim. It's all worth it in the end. I like the stuffed look.

The lift is coming off this upcoming winter for a straight axle so it just has to survive a few miles this summer. I don't daily drive this truck at all.

i love the stuffed look, looks best imo

dbtravis

is rattling my brain out
Jan 25, 2009
Michigan
just wondering if you can take a couple pic of the front wheel wells. i got 35" now but really wanna put 37"+. THANKS

05' Ditry Duramax

May 3, 2008
Port Orchard Washington
just wondering if you can take a couple pic of the front wheel wells. i got 35" now but really wanna put 37"+. THANKS

I can prolly do that tomarrow when I get home from work. I still have some plastic to trim yet and i'll snap some pics for ya'. I got a set of 37's if you want to buy them LOL.

I would assume you would like to see the trimming that I did?

05' Ditry Duramax

May 3, 2008
Port Orchard Washington
Here is what I trimmed. I had to cut the fender liner back some more after my trip this weekend. I relized when the shocks got some heat in them it would catch the liner when I cranked the wheels all the way and was backing up. I touched up the paint some too. That's why it looks freshly painted.

Attachments

• driver side.JPG
    driver side.JPG
    409 KB · Views: 10
  • driverside 2.JPG
    driverside 2.JPG
    377.5 KB · Views: 10
  • front cut.JPG
    front cut.JPG
    423.3 KB · Views: 10
  • passenger side.JPG
    passenger side.JPG