Got my new turbos on.

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
Went with a Danville billet 68mm 4094avnt and a Danville billet S483. Still using my SDP piping. Wow. On a 2550 pulse tune with 60% is bad ass. Thing pulls so much harder on the big end. Drive presure is close to 1:1 with around 65#'s of boost so far. Still have the same tuning as I did for the stocker/ 475 setup. Still spools surprisingly well. I am more than happy with the setup and know there is plenty left in it. EGTs at WOT were around 1200*. The 483 comes up super easy.

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
I just spoke with Mark and he mentioned how happy you were with the setup. I can't wait to see what mine does now. Mine is going to be a bit bigger but I can't imagine it being much different. Yeeeehawwwww:thumb:

Kappa9012

MAN.... I Broke it again.
Aug 5, 2008
Peoria Il
damn I hate you..... I need a built motor... I've been eye balling a bigger vnt to replace mine but i know that is like playing russian roullet with a semi-auto.

Lparrill

And here we go again
Jul 30, 2010
Lander, WY
What size injectors do you have? I'm running a single 72 also right now and wanting a 483 over it. Have any track times or dyno numbers?

I'm running 60% overs. Decided on them mostly because of my elevation. No numbers yet. Just got the truck running again a couple weeks ago. Going to try and make it to a dyno here in the next month or so.

quinton

Nov 28, 2011
Granbury Tx.
I'm running 60% overs. Decided on them mostly because of my elevation. No numbers yet. Just got the truck running again a couple weeks ago. Going to try and make it to a dyno here in the next month or so.

Cool deal. I'll be hitting the track Sunday for the first time with this motor. Harbin-22. Let us know when you make a pass on the track or hit the dyno.