Got a few more things on the truck !

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Good job Trent... :thumb:

3M reflective vinyl is hard to work with.

I'm calling that color "Extreme Gray"

;)

Other than the middle of the door , where it "dips" in it wasnt too bad to put them on , That color is def a keeper , it turned out exactly how i wanted it , and like i said the pics dont do it justice , especially the suttle light glow , it puts off
from being reflective , def glad we went with it :)

Truck looks awesome Trent!!!:thumb::thumb:

I will say one thing not to bash but you may want tubes in those slicks and screw the tires to the ls its no fun to spin a wheel in a slick cause flat tires arent fun at the track.

I wont be running low enough air pressure to worry about it IMOP , but good advice non the less and may do it later down the road !

Last edited:

MadMaxx61

Devilmaxx
Oct 13, 2008
Windsor, Ont, Canada
Now that I see the name on the Truck it looks even better and the sound of it off your tongue.

And like what has been said the rims in black with green ring would be killer on it.

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Now that I see the name on the Truck it looks even better and the sound of it off your tongue.

And like what has been said the rims in black with green ring would be killer on it.

Painted the rims black last night but left the rings silver/ polished they look much better now !