goiong to race a zr1 corvette this weekend

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com
So this rich punk kid has been driving around his dads zr1 or his super snake 2011 shebly...or the hennsey(think i spelled hat right) viper. Yeah its a loaded family anyways he raced a 13 sec evo and was neck and neck with it i beat this same evo so....:D i got the idea to race it. Now this car should run low 11's from what i have read but the kid cant drive obviously :rofl: the super snake and the zr1 also lost to a 2006 z06 corvette that my buddy has so ill try an get a video cuase this will be funny if the kid shows wish i had my modded injection pump from ii so i could run more then a damn 1900 pw tune :mad: i would love to turn it up and rail that thing dont get many chances to pick of that nice of a car.

Anyways ill let you guys know what goes down if anything got a few camaros to race and maybe some other trucks gotta a kid with a cummins he put a turbo that wants to re-racwe after i raped him last time like it was nothing :cool2:

stacks04

Nov 16, 2007
Terryville,Ct
Even the best drivers out there have a hard time controlling the zr1 vette. It is not made for street racing, thus it drag races like a 1985 lincoln continental. The evo imo is a more fair race being its all wheel drive. I am pretty confident you can beat the zr1 in a 1/4 drag race with an average driver, but would lose squarely in the anything longer than 1/4 mile race. Good luck and please post the vids:D

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
its the 2011 but he has that crap all taken care of according to the dad but it should still beat me with the tires hes got its all driver error that thing should run me into the ground in the 1/4 if you ask me im only a 590-610 hp ish truck with rail pressure issues :D the evo is a fun race he gets me off the line then my top end i can get him tried racing a camaro last weekend ls1 with alot of tuning into it headers ect ect think a cam to that car can scoot did a 2 wheel drive roll at 30 an i almost hit him with my ass end so i had to get outta of it and couldnt recover so he got me the rematch is this weekend in 4 wheel lol i'll get him :D

403turbo

<--It's whats for dinner!
Aug 3, 2009
DPRNY
You better hope he can't drive or gets some serious buck fever off the line. I wouldn't mess with a 630 horse SC corvette. Obviously traction in on your side, but keep the race as short as possible.

You make the same power he does, but he weighs a third of what you do, if gets it to hook, you're done.

Dec 2, 2006
TN
You better hope he can't drive or gets some serious buck fever off the line. I wouldn't mess with a 630 horse SC corvette. Obviously traction in on your side, but keep the race as short as possible.

You make the same power he does, but he weighs a third of what you do, if gets it to hook, you're done.

X2.

I don't think you have a chance. :)

jon5212

Oct 13, 2010
Ummm... seriously you are gonna try to take down a ZR1?
If it has the right driver its a 10 second car from the showroom floor. You'd be absolutely annihilated... especially if it has slicks and can hook from a dig.

edit: To add... it is a high 10 car very very low 11 car. And if you are wanting a good race I think you'd need some BIG twins and a built motor along with well over 900 HP.

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
Think about what you are saying for a brief moment :thumb: And whoever has the evo that only runs 13s must be bone stock. Those things are wicked as much as I hate to say it. My friend has one that runs 11.80s in Sac on E85 with cams and a tune. Scary stuff

SSchmi5519

LLY Cult Leader
Oct 19, 2008
Arizona
Honestly, I hope you get your ass handed to you. Your ignorance amazes me. Diesels really are the ricers of today. :thumbsdown:

Last edited:

GeneralTJI

Turbo Todd
Jun 1, 2010
Colorado
Really you should get beat easy... but.. you never know:

I spanked a new ZR1 at Bandimere a while back, I ran a high 11 in my car to his mid 12 (5800ft elevation, plus he didn't have enough driver mod).

Sounds like this kid couldn't drive a fart out of a sick indian, go get em! :thumb:

496 BB

Head Thread De-Railer
Feb 20, 2009
At your girlfriends house
Hey a W is a W. Thats racing. Dont matter how you get it as long as you get it. BUT dont come on here and other forums bragging about how you roasted a ZR1. We ALL know which is faster. Fast car is only part of racing. Driver skill is more so. That usually doesnt come at the ripe ole age of 19 though ;)

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
its the 2011 but he has that crap all taken care of according to the dad but it should still beat me with the tires hes got its all driver error that thing should run me into the ground in the 1/4 if you ask me im only a 590-610 hp ish truck with rail pressure issues :D the evo is a fun race he gets me off the line then my top end i can get him tried racing a camaro last weekend ls1 with alot of tuning into it headers ect ect think a cam to that car can scoot did a 2 wheel drive roll at 30 an i almost hit him with my ass end so i had to get outta of it and couldnt recover so he got me the rematch is this weekend in 4 wheel lol i'll get him :D

WOW maybe you guys should learn to read what i posted im racing it cuase the kid cant drive it an it will fun to run that close to a car of that magnitude.

as for the evo he is tuned intake some othjer mods like intercooler not totally sure he nver says but me and him are a good race??? im not getting on here to say my truck is the ****ing baddest thing to walk the earth i just posted i was going to race a zr1 now i did say i would rape the cummins but not the vette even baselins are hard to beat by much and not really street racing its bout 15 miles outta town in the middle of the desert we dont like street racing its dumb for me to try anyway but let the BS continue:baby:

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
no doubt if he learns to drive it he'll own me:thumb: but the kid just dont know how to drive ;) ill take a vid if he shows up. he drives it way to easy short shifts an everything else you can do wrong like i said that car should have owned everything out there last weekend an he lost every race or barely stayed even with way slower cars so i thought it would be fun to just say i was racing one i had never seen one before last weekend an thought it was cool as shit didnt need everyone to start in like i dont know anything or think im a badass just said i was racing one

496 BB

Head Thread De-Railer
Feb 20, 2009
At your girlfriends house
WOW maybe you guys should learn to read what i posted im racing it cuase the kid cant drive it an it will fun to run that close to a car of that magnitude.

as for the evo he is tuned intake some othjer mods like intercooler not totally sure he nver says but me and him are a good race??? im not getting on here to say my truck is the ****ing baddest thing to walk the earth i just posted i was going to race a zr1 now i did say i would rape the cummins but not the vette even baselins are hard to beat by much and not really street racing its bout 15 miles outta town in the middle of the desert we dont like street racing its dumb for me to try anyway but let the BS continue:baby:

also whos 19? im not read what i said i haven't said i once beat it i said i should run right with it cause the kid cant drive it right i know there a badass car i would love one but no way i could ever afford 100k plus car
Well whoop his then! Take a video cause I love good videos. Who cares if you loose or win. Ill race anything. I dont care...I love driving.

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
Well whoop his then! Take a video cause I love good videos. Who cares if you loose or win. Ill race anything. I dont care...I love driving.

sorry took that wrong i guess i dont care either but i thought it was fun to go race one not many people can say they tried to race a zr1 an i plan on taking a video it'll be at night so it wont be great but ill get it :thumb: wether i stay even or lose i dont care it'll be fun :D