going to holton maine s&w factory

bevi

Jan 17, 2010
Nh
I leave monday for holton maine to do some welding for S&W. They are a customer of my company and have some issues that have to be fixed. I think itll be prety cool to see how another gun company runs. im hopeing to get a full tour but well have to see. its a 6 or 7hr ride from where i am and i gota bring my welder with me hopeing to get some decent milage after i get efi live sat.

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
That's pretty badass that S&W called you in. You must know your shit man. Snap some pics while you're in there!

bevi

Jan 17, 2010
Nh
If they let me i will deff take some pics. Really hopeing to see if they have anything new coming out. i know they have a huge handcuff section thatll be pretty cool to see also.

bevi

Jan 17, 2010
Nh
goood point haha i dont blame you. Ill c what i can do ill be back monday with reports.

dmaxfireman

'Can do' kind of guy
Apr 8, 2007
CT
handcuffs almost always make for a good time! as long as you don't wind up in the grey bar motel by the end of the evening.

bevi

Jan 17, 2010
Nh
So I made it to houlton yesterday around one it was around a seven hr ride. Truck did well filled up before I left and topped off in Bangor. Hand calculated I was getting 19.3mpg at 70mph w a few hundred pound welder in the back. It was well worth getting efi live before I left. The factory's cool but not what I was expecting mostly handcuffs and 22s few 1911s but nothing to exciting.

bevi

Jan 17, 2010
Nh
Ya I think it would be cool to see both of them espically since all the good stuff is down their.

JoeyD

WTF
Apr 21, 2008
I have been to the springfield factory for the tour, very cool. I spent some time at the shooting range after. The shooting range is closed tot he public now but the tour is still good enough to make the trip.