Going to buy another truck

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Going to buy a 07 LBZ RC lb dark grey 2wd 80 000 miles, I want to keep this truck at 500 hp:spit:

do i need to delete the intake heater delete or is that ballz out mod:confused:

stereo gurus what should i do:confused:

I want rims right away whast should i get:confused:

My plans for the truck are:
built trans
lift pump
fprv shims
PCV mod
traction bars
small turbo
lb7 front pipe
banks intake
tonneau cover what should i get:confused: roll N lock:confused:
think ill just straight pipe it
oh and some good lighting

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Oh I guess ill need to learn how to tune a lbz:baby:

Also ill be adding BD manifold and custom up pipes and get rid of the EGR

darkone98

Sep 12, 2012
Markerville, AB
I like alpines equipment, perhaps thin type R 10" sub(s), 6.5" component door speakers. and the PDX amp line-up are quite powerful and compact. PAC makes quite a few interfaces for steering wheel controls, speaker output to RCA for running an amp if you keep the factory head unit, on-star and chime retention, and trigger modules for maintaining video playback on an aftermarket DVD unit (of course that is only if you can't figure out the wiring to the E-brake, as using it to play video while in drive would be in violation of those new distracted driving laws).:rolleyes:

dmaxfireman

'Can do' kind of guy
Apr 8, 2007
CT
Simon you are going to need way less "speaker" / "amp" / "sub" than you think with the smaller cab so you can save a little $ there and put it elsewhere. If the truck has steering wheel controls make sure the head unit you get is compatible with that wheel button interface harness.

As for wheels 16" eagle alloy 058's :thumb:

Last edited:

05smoker

I'm officially done!
Mar 30, 2007
Lebanon, OH
BMF or Fuels - 20x9 or 20x10. Cooper Zeon LTZs:thumb:

I have a Clarion flip up DVD player that I put in about 6 years ago. It has been a great unit. One small box behind the seat with a Kicker or Alpine 10.

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Keep the wheels and tires light I'd go 16s 18s max .20s is slinging to much weight IMO but 20 would probably look better.Whatever head unit you like I vote a good clarion also 10 inch JL in a ported box with a Rockford fosgate amp.