Going for tens in the zf. (Mission Accomplished!!!)

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
picture.php

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
oh im very familiar with "tricky pedal positions" for tig welding on a cage vehicle. ive seen some very interesting setup guys have had to do to get the job done :roflmao:

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Drove around to the trailer from the car show. The valair triple isn't gonna give me any problems powershifting that's for sure. Powershifted 2 gears while spinning the slicks in 2wd. Harder to get gears spinning like that it seems usually. Truck got big attention at the show and 1320 video said they wanna feature me tomorrow.

Last edited:

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Thanks guys, this truck is a black sheep. The guy from 1320 as talking to me as he walked by. He almost walked off a few times but we would start talking again. Then I told him as far as I know it's the fastest manual diesel in the country, then he was all about featuring it lol. It's like when you go to a show and see an old car that you see in every car show ever like an old chevelle or camaro. They are very cool cars but there's not much that hasn't been done with one. People love that it's a garage build budget stick shift and tearing it up. You just dont see alot of manuals out there anyway anymore. I'm hoping I can squeeze out a monster 60 and she will hold together and see what kind of times she can put up.