GM being sued over Duramax engine emissions:

TheDirty06

Sep 28, 2014
Horton, KS
They probably bought new trucks and couldn't afford payments. So they're gonna sue because they would of paid less if they knew about said issue lol

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
Vendor/Sponsor
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
The only people who honestly care are the tree huggers and the people trying to get rich off of all of us by trying to screw every last dime out of us! Bunch of bs!!!

Novak

SQUIRREL TRYN TO GET A NUT
Jun 15, 2015
Cloud 9, IDAHO
Shit now all the high schoolers are gonna be driving Duramax's by class of 2018.
The LB7 will be the new 12V.

They have taken Fiat, Mercedes, Iveco, and VW and now GM to court just in recent months. They are getting broke and desperate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aces

Apr 2, 2015
Shit now all the high schoolers are gonna be driving Duramax's by class of 2018.
The LB7 will be the new 12V.

They have taken Fiat, Mercedes, Iveco, and VW and now GM to court just in recent months. They are getting broke and desperate

So does that make my federal emissions 02 a unicorn worth 30k since people want 15-20 for a pile of shit 12v?

TLyons90

Apr 22, 2013
Greenville, SC
Drives me crazy that a deleted/tuned diesel will out perform a weed eater at idle when it comes to "pollution" or what have you. But are trucks with all these crazy routings of emissions back into the engine and such are still not "up to par".

Hambone

Always learning
Jan 24, 2016
Florida
Sweet looks like I'll be able to pick up an LML for cheap from the dealer:thumb:
It wouldn't surprise me if they did, GM has been doing that sort of thing for a long time... Just look at the old muscle cars of the 60's
Tweaking the parameters of the test to show a lower Hp than what they actually were:D