Gauges that match stock the best

Kbagg

Oct 3, 2015
Need some advice. Looking for gauges for my lb7. Want some that match my stock cluster. Anyone know of ones that match? Boost/egt/fuel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hipp11B

Apr 1, 2015
Georgia
Need some advice. Looking for gauges for my lb7. Want some that match my stock cluster. Anyone know of ones that match? Boost/egt/fuel

Not sure about the look but I have ppe 3 guages pod and love them

Lbz, built trans, efi by Eisenhart diesel, Danville 68, full egr delete, mbrp down pipe, 5" mbrp to 7" stack, ppe guages, custom traction bars, airdog2 165, ppe fuel rail mods, s&b, age blade runner, Arp head studs..died March 2015

Kbagg

Oct 3, 2015
Got a pic of them? I like my old truck and wanna keep the look as factory looking as possible. I know weird huh? Just a sucker for dress right dress hahaha

Kbagg

Oct 3, 2015
Im gonna check them out. I e seen the autometer on searches but not lsspro. I have some mooked or something like that right now. Don't really care for them. Super bright and don't really match

PureHybrid

Isuzu Shakes IT
Feb 15, 2012
Central OH
Autometer sportcomp 2 is pretty close to the 2000's chevys dash. Buy a special dimmer for the led gauges, its pretty nice and they dim evenly.

I went with the Phantom2 because I wanted a black trim ring.

hipp11B

Apr 1, 2015
Georgia
Got a pic of them? I like my old truck and wanna keep the look as factory looking as possible. I know weird huh? Just a sucker for dress right dress hahaha

Hahaha ready.....front I'll get you a pic first thing tomorrow bro

Lbz, built trans, efi by Eisenhart diesel, Danville 68, full egr delete, mbrp down pipe, 5" mbrp to 7" stack, ppe guages, custom traction bars, airdog2 165, ppe fuel rail mods, s&b, age blade runner, Arp head studs..died March 2015

Kbagg

Oct 3, 2015
I'm new to the forum stuff guys so bare with me. Yea it's an 01. Thanks so much all

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Autometer factory match GM is the closest to stock I've seen for an 01-02 Duramax. They have all the gauges most people want who are looking for gauges.

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
Autometer factory match GM is the closest to stock I've seen for an 01-02 Duramax. They have all the gauges most people want who are looking for gauges.

There really aren't enough options though for anyone who wants more than the most basic gauges.