Gauges on lmm

Aaronleearthur

Jun 23, 2014
I was looking at the glow shift max tow gauges and wanted to buy them for my 08 lmm but all they off is up to 07. Will they still work or did they change something to were they wouldn't? Probably a stupid question but I didn't know if anyone else had tried this or not

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
I think they changed the layout, I have the one that is green/blue. I want to take it out to go back to stock.

Last edited:

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
I installed a set of Glowshift gauges in an lmm last week. Not sure if they were the "max tow" though

ThebigGids

Jun 13, 2011
Bellingham, wa
I'd advise to go a different route. I had glow shifts and hated them. Both egt and fuel pressure gauges went bad within a year. The buttons on the faces broke very quickly and were just poor quality. Gauge pod sucked also...boost gauge worked well only thing that was ok.

Now I have autometer cobalt digital gauges and would never go back. Isspro or autometer IMO nothing compares.

But yes the boost/pyro gauges will work fine on your truck. If you still go that route

N2BRK

Dec 31, 2009
I live down the road from them and I'm on my third fuel pressure gauge from them in about as many years. Today this one was acting up already. I'd avoid them.