LB7: Gauges acting weird after EFI Live

RedneckDave

Oct 11, 2016
PHOENIX
Hey y'all
On Friday I installed EFI Live mild max from Idaho Rob and today while driving to work my Edge monitor froze up and my truck shuttered like I hit the brakes for a split second and my gauges went nutzo they all dropped to zero but MPH and RPMS, no codes were thrown and it continued to drive fine but I was curious if there is something out there about this. I have sent an email to ATP to see if they can help out with this, but I wanted to get info before something bad happens. I have only ran the tune on the 1st setting since I do not have a built transmission, I read a lot of forums about limping the tranny by running the higher horsepower tunes but since I haven't done that I'm kinda lost about where to go next. Also the Edge CTS 2 monitor freezes up quite a bit, I have connected it to my computer to update it so I know thats not the problem.
Thanks
David

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
I kinda doubt tuning is your problem. Sounds more wiring/ connection related.. Dsp5 switch or switching using the cts?

11B_DMax

Oct 5, 2015
Fort Bliss
well shoot. i realy like the gauges on the edge over the pillar mount. but if its gonna cause all these issues then ill just go back to gauges and use the dsp5 switch when the day for efi comes