EFILive Gas tuners

quinton

Nov 28, 2011
Granbury Tx.
I tired adjusting torque management on my buddies Tahoe and I couldn't get anything out of it. I even took 100% torque management out and stil don't notice anything. Guess there was more to it then what I was told.

06_6.6

Haulin Assphalt
Sep 3, 2012
Indian Territory
I've flashed in a few Black Bear tunes and I was impressed. The data log they had me do of the truck was excessive though, I had to log 20 something pids for an hour of operation at all engine rpms under load. It felt like it took forever...

Thats why if I get another or of the woman gets a gmfs gasser it'll have black bear on it. Thought about getting a pcm tune for my grandmas 5.3 yukon, because according to her its not fast enough.

Sent from the drivers seat of an 06 dmax

8lug

Escalade HD
Oct 16, 2009
Canada
I put a superchips vivid linq on my H3 with a 5.3... works pretty good. The "tow" tune is decent in the rocks. However, a DSP5 with some decent Mileage/Power/Rock Crawl tunes would be better... Now you have me thinking!

TDFDiesel

I'm That Guy
Jan 6, 2011
Mesa, AZ
Finding a good tuner is really hard, I hate that search, because 90% of opinions are unfounded.

Someone being happy with their tunes doesn't mean their tuner is any good.

If only there was something better to measure tuners against.

crazycrew

Let's Start A Riot
Oct 3, 2009
S. Louisiana
Wait 4 Me Performance. 574 267 3630 Talk to Jes. He is the best.

I had an 08 sierra 5.3 tuned by wait 4 me! I felt zero difference! I thought it was a huge waste of money. I actually still have the ECM sitting in the shop from when I sold the truck.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
anyone put a crank sensor in a 8.1 ? it was a major pita

Yes I have my old truck after all the cutting out got old. Long bastered hit firewall coming out and going in. But it was not all that bad at all once you moved the heat mat out of the way.