Fuel supply hardline replace w/ AirDog2 hose

D1rtym4x

Jun 1, 2016
I couldn't find it in the search or maybe I'm searched it wrong, so if this has been answered before, I apologize.

My fuel supply hardline took a crap yesterday. So here's my question without spending a lot of money on a new hardline.

Can the fuel supply hose and quick connect that comes with the AirDog2 165 lift pump connect straight to the connect point to the engine? It looks like it's long enough to do it and it seems reasonable.

Just seeing if anyone has done it before.

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Get a cp3 fitting and run it straight past everything.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

jliddle

Jun 30, 2012
NC
i believe cp3 is 12x1.5?

Then you can just run a regular push loc or an type hose.

1SloLMM

Oct 25, 2014
Sioux City, IA
I had enough from the sump to the quick connect. I went 3/8 line from there straight into the cp3. Got a -8 female push loc, -8 to -6 adapter, and then -6 pushlock for the line to the cp3. Also was helpful to prime. Just loosened the fitting right there. I don't recommend getting the half inch barbed fitting for the cp3. It's a pain to get your hands in there even with all the hard lines removed.

Also just hooked the return line into the pickup tube

1SloLMM

Oct 25, 2014
Sioux City, IA
From sump to pump in the suggested mounting place, and from there to quick connect area with extra. May have had enough for the return also can't remember right now. They had 5/8 line on the pickup already so I think I just used a barbed adapter for that also. This is on a regular cab, I don't know how much difference there in length to the same spot up front