LLY: Fuel lab velocity or FASS 260

A_T_Ver

Jul 31, 2007
Looking to pump a lift pump on the LLY. Which one of these pumps should i go with? Eventually will be going dual fueler down the road, so want everything to work together.

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Pumps

Both should work well for what you are doing. I like the Fuelabs better because they are a brushless motor so there is very little to where out. The can't leak like a normal pump.

ryan415

Oct 24, 2012
they do make pump/filter setup like airdog/fass. looks and sounds like a real nice setup

A_T_Ver

Jul 31, 2007
I'll be finding out how they are soon. I ordered one from Henry at Creatures of the Night Performance yesterday.

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
What's the price differenc between the two? I know fuel labs makes a very nice pump but never seen a price on one

Edit: nvm that. Holy shit it's expensive lol

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
What's the price differenc between the two? I know fuel labs makes a very nice pump but never seen a price on one

Edit: nvm that. Holy shit it's expensive lol

Not Really.
Your getting a very high quality pump that will flow more at a higher pressure than almost anything else on the market. And from the pricing I did for the regulator filter and pump that I want, other than the fact you have to run your own wires and hoses, it's comparable to an AD or FASS. I run all my own hoses and wires anyways as usually I can get much better quality stuff that fits better IMO than what is supplied so for me the "kit" option isn't a seller. The FUELAB guys are great to deal with too should you have any issues!