Fuel cell

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Summit for all my AN fittings I had. I hooked my fuel cell up tot he factory QD hard lines from the factory by the stock fuel cooler.

Slowmax

Build what others' won't
Aug 3, 2013
United States
Did you run some rubber hose, or some fancy braided stainless. Because I myself would love to have, the braided stuff.

1SloLMM

Oct 25, 2014
Sioux City, IA
I've been looking to do a cell in my truck and was wondering if anyone has used a wedge type cell? With the deeper part in the back with the sump work better at keeping the fuel in the sump and keep sloshing down a bit since it's not smashing into a wall and mostly just fighting gravity? Atleast for normal braking

1SloLMM

Oct 25, 2014
Sioux City, IA
To not start a new thread, how does everyone think this would work out? http://www.rhodesracecars.com/1969-Chevy-Camaro-Aluminum-Fuel-Tank_p_12042.html

I have been looking for a cell but all of them are so deep they fall below the rear bumper. This one has the capacity and sump without the depth. I sent them an email inquiring if they build them to order to see if I could get the sump reversed and the filler neck off to the left(drivers) side so I could rig it up to still use the stock filling location. Also would the sump being in the angled part cause any problems once the tank gets around half?