Front Wheel Bearing/Hub Assembly

othrgrl

Diesel Addiction Owner
Mar 10, 2008
Wilmington NC
www.mydieseladdiction.com
The lifetime warranty is a good deal, whose lifetime are they referring to, mine or theirs? If history is a good indicator of the future this is not a good deal for them.

I have had my elephant for 20 years. When Checker Auto was purchased/absorbed by O'Reilly's I made it a point to make a purchase for the elephant and check ALL of my lifetime warranted parts. It had not been updated and asked the manager to update my parts on the database, my receipts in the file cabinet serve as a just-in case.

Sorry to dig up an old thread but thought I remember mention of a lifetime warranty on hubs.

DMAXSTORE.com said:
For all claims members must present original packaging and a copy of your invoice.

I really have to keep the original box(es) for as long as I own my truck? I can understand a copy of the invoice, but could you imagine if you had to keep every box from everything you've purchased with a warranty?

DirtyLMM08

Jun 19, 2013
Yea that seems a little ridiculous. Company's are getting worse and worse about honoring their warranty. I stopped buying extended warranties for anything because it ends up being a joke when something goes wrong :/

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
Last edited: