Front Components

Rebelchevy87

Nov 21, 2008
Whitmore Lake, MI
With the non-bose door mounted tweeters, you don't have to change them, but if you buy a replacement component set and want to mount the new tweeters in the factory door location, you have to modify the mounts to the factory tweeters.

Redbowties88

Sideways > Straight ;)
Aug 24, 2009
609 New Jersey
Bang for your buck, infinity all the way. They can be had for cheap on amazon or pricegrabber. Or if your looking for convience best buy has some nice sets

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
New MB Quarts are crap. I have two sets of the premium 6.5 midranges that showed up with the frames cracked, boxes were not damaged either. I heard they are not made in germany anymore..... There older stuff was awesome. Just my .02.

ILduramax

Jul 9, 2007
I have the alpine components mentioned in the first post. I also have alpine 4x6s in the rear doors and a kenwood excelon head unit. That setup is light years better than the stock setup. It will at least go loud enough and stay clean while doing it to hear it with the windows down.

Now I just need a sub and amp for some bass.

Combine Pilot

They Call Me Mike
Feb 7, 2010
Saskatchewan
Well i listened to many speakers and ended up with Alpine's. I picked up a set of SPS600 2 way speakers for my fronts. I installed them yesterday and the sound is 1,000 times better at least.:rockon: I am very impressed with the Alpine speakers and would recommend them to anybody.:thumb:

PhilsLB7

Way Better Than Facebook
Jun 29, 2009
Tennessee
With the non-bose door mounted tweeters, you don't have to change them, but if you buy a replacement component set and want to mount the new tweeters in the factory door location, you have to modify the mounts to the factory tweeters.

I kept the factory tweets for a while and then changed them out to an aftermarket tweet. Made a big difference. I would recommend to anyone to get rid of the factory tweets and go with an aftermarket component set.