LML From white to green

nar

Now with less _
Feb 7, 2008
Wyoming
Because 80% of trucks around here and in the new truck threads are white, and because there isn't one around this color.

I knew the new box sides were taller so I went real slow and good thing I did, if I had bounced over this tall cattlegate like normal I would have smashed my box.

I have to say that I am not missing my LLY and I loved that truck. The way this one handles trailers is amazing.

Attachments

• green.jpg
    green.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 207
  • trailer-box.jpg
    trailer-box.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 197

Whitetail Addict

Rockin' the stock tune
May 8, 2008
South Central Pennsylvania
:thumb:

I was wondering if they even offered that color in an '07.5+ truck. I have seen one gasser, but no Duramax equipped trucks.

Edit - The second picture finally loaded. That trailer tolerance would be too close for me to use it.

nar

Now with less _
Feb 7, 2008
Wyoming
It said special order color. It wasn't on the build thing on the gm site but the dealer could put it in. The trailer has decent clearance most of the time. Just spots like that where the front tires are in a dip and back are on a tall spot it gets way too close. Even all the places I drive it will likely not happen much.

MaxFarmer

<--Heavy Smoker
Jan 22, 2007
Albion, Nebraska
I LOVE it!! It took me 4 months just to find an 07 classic "silver gray metallic" CCSB with a duramax in it! Seems white is the popular duramax color, I suppose b/c it's an easy "fleet" color...

nar

Now with less _
Feb 7, 2008
Wyoming
Thanks guys. Hey Ben that trans pressure control deal mike was saying you built for him for the lml, is that for sale now and are you selling it or just making them for mike?

RichLMM

Sep 5, 2010
North Kingstown RI
waaaaat? i wish i'd know the green was an option when i ordered my lml!!! that green is my favorite color! i looked forver at the end of 06 into 07 for a polo/hunter green dmax but never could find one! :thumb: