LB7: Fresh Make over

Devon

broke my curse
May 2, 2010
Hinsdale ma
I think if you so get voted in man you got a serious chance of grabbing that top 3 atleast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Truck looks great, you should go back to the original 03 mirrors and taillights. IMHO :D paint looks really nice

dmax07

Aug 12, 2009
Colorado
So is your grille and bumper (black parts) are they textured black like fender flares and mirrors, or are they just semi gloss??

bartman432

Nov 4, 2011
That came out very nice. Makes you not wanna park it anywhere, out of fear some a--hole would door ding it.

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Truck spent it's whole life in Florida and needed that much freshening up? Nonetheless looks great? :thumb:

Devon

broke my curse
May 2, 2010
Hinsdale ma
Truck spent it's whole life in Florida and needed that much freshening up? Nonetheless looks great? :thumb:

Andrew is originally from Massachusetts an bought the truck in Vermont if I am correct. He was my next door neighbor :thumb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

03badmaxxx

Ghost Element
Mar 1, 2012
Mesa,AZ
www.facebook.com
Thanks guys. I'm one of the rare people who do NOT like painted flares which is why i chose to keep it the way i did. The truck is originally from Canada and had the odometer conversion done when i bought it in Vermont. All the salt on the roads in mass destroyed it and up until recently i never had a chance to make everything 100% right. Now it is.