Fresh build now no start

quinton

Nov 28, 2011
Granbury Tx.
The dual fueler is working properly. That's how I got it started. I probably have the supply line bent to much from the quick disconnect to fuel filter head. The little metal square that PPE sent me, for the new spot for fprv port, they built it wrong. Put the nipple for return on opposite side and I had to bend the line a bit. Just that little rubber part though, not the metal.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
The dual fueler is working properly. That's how I got it started. I probably have the supply line bent to much from the quick disconnect to fuel filter head. The little metal square that PPE sent me, for the new spot for fprv port, they built it wrong. Put the nipple for return on opposite side and I had to bend the line a bit. Just that little rubber part though, not the metal.

Can you post a picture of what you're talking about here?

quinton

Nov 28, 2011
Granbury Tx.
I don't have the truck anymore. The guy picked it up today. If you look at the block that comes in the PPE dual fueler kit (the piece for new spot to put the fprv) they put the return line nipple on the wrong side and it got in the way of the fuel supply line.

BLACKMAX1

WAY2EVL
Jul 10, 2013
VA beach
PPE fuel block

This is my block, it needs to be flipped the other way. Plug still on top with an o-ring tq'd to 65ft lbs, mine was letting fuel bypass through the return nipple and throwing codes as well. the return nipple should be pointing towards the motor and slightly fwd. I also replaced the pressure and return lines in the pic because they were limiting the amount of fuel to my filter head. Make any progress with yours yet?

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 39

quinton

Nov 28, 2011
Granbury Tx.
I guess they cut the bracket wrong then. The bracket has a notch on the other side for nipple. I tighten the crap out of it and still throwing code.