Free Racing Tune with every EFILive purchase!

LB7Diesel

Oh Boy!
Sep 3, 2006
Melbourne, F.L.
Ordered mine Fri. Missed UPS by 15 min Kat said so it won't be shipped until Tues due to holiday. All the way to Florida 4 days. Can't wait to get it, have heard nothing but good news about it.

Joey

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Thanks Mike, Yeah wasn't bad at all. Awesome site, great info, now just a matter of receiving my EFI so i to can enjoy it. How do you become an official Team Salad member?:D

See Ya
Joey

Done :D

Check your PM's :cool2:

$Smokin_Duradog$

Sep 16, 2006
Goshen, IN
I would like to purchase EFI live and sell my edge box and my hot+ 2 ppe box. Is it true if you buy the commercial tuner you can program the engine and your trans as well. If so does the trans tuner kinda do the same thing the ATS co-pilot would but much more? I have upgraded my tans with the ppe kit with all the vavle body mods and clutch upgrades and didnt know if i can run more fluid pressure to make trans work even better. Plz let me know what I should do. Thanks

sadams75

Diesel Addict
Sep 26, 2006
GA
Tranny is upgraded to Stage IV, 1057 installed, received EFILve and awaiting for Race Tune. Don't have a lift pump yet. Will post a review once some test runs are made.

BigWill_21

~BULL HURLEY Look-A-Like~
Aug 28, 2006
Greenville, NC
KAT,

I am pretty much sold that EFILIVE is whats for me, but still have some questions...

I can order EfiLive Commercial w/ Sleeves through you and Pat correct???? Can I also buy some pre-made tunes form you guys along with the additional licenses for my Dad's LLY???

What is the setup that allows TWO TUNES on the same truck, i.e. Race and Tow that are switchable????? Can I get this throug you guys????

Do i just need to call and talk to you or Pat???

Thanks
Will

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
KAT,

I am pretty much sold that EFILIVE is whats for me, but still have some questions...

I can order EfiLive Commercial w/ Sleeves through you and Pat correct???? Can I also buy some pre-made tunes form you guys along with the additional licenses for my Dad's LLY???

What is the setup that allows TWO TUNES on the same truck, i.e. Race and Tow that are switchable????? Can I get this throug you guys????

Do i just need to call and talk to you or Pat???

Thanks
Will

Yes, you can buy EFI with the Sleeves. You will need the DSP2 switch for the switchable tunes.

But please call Pat and discuss the rest with him :D at 951-270-0808.

Kat

LTChip

Aug 30, 2006
What is the normal turn around time for getting the tun file back once sent? I am very anxious to try out this new power!

Thanks again!

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
What is the normal turn around time for getting the tun file back once sent? I am very anxious to try out this new power!

Thanks again!

Send McRat an e-mail at [email protected]. He gets confused easy in his old age.

I will make sure he gets it done this weekend or he won't "get any"!! :eek:

Kat