fox 2.0 shocks need help

cwolfley

luv'n it.
hello all,
thank you in advance for any help you can provide. i am looking for anyone that can fill my shocks for me with nitrogen, i have new tires and my shocks are real low on pressure about 70 lbs or so i would like to bump them up to 175 or so but rumor has it i should not use regular shop air, they are the fox shox 2.0 with remote resovoir. my location is star valley wyoming (western wyoming) willing to pay and travel a bit . anyone in wyoming or eastern idaho that can help? thank you.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Look up any local fab shop. They should have a bottle, hoses and no leak valve to fill.

Nitrogen in those shocks should be checked once a year. Don't use a regular tire gauge to check as each time you press it on, it will leak some as well as use up that little bit to push the gauge out. You can drop 10psi with just one push of the gauge cause there is damn near no volume in the resi's or shock

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
thank you all for your replies. i will probly call western states i have seen there truck around here before.

Don't call direct... Find the guy driving the truck and work a deal with him on the down low;) If you call in, they will want to bill you an hour or so... I don't remember what there field charge rate is? It's been 12 years since I worked for them but NC charges about 140 an hour in Alaska...

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Our breaker hammers get filled with nitrogen too so anyone that services those.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk