Ford kill. funny too

Madspeed

Fat Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Elk Ridge Utah
So there is this douchebag around thats got a f350 dually painted red white and blue it has dual stacks in the bed and M/T's in the rear instead of duallys.
He also has in his back window "Here Chevy Chevy" I pull up behind him to make a left and get VERY excited as Im gonna stomp a mudhole in this hillbillys ass. this kid makes his left onto a one lane road and decides to give me a lil smoke show. Little does he know Im drivin a Twin turboed duramax powerd Blazer. So I proceded to roll it on go around him on the left and wave godby to him as I pass him with the stooped look on his face :rofl::rofl: I then let of and mash it so he can suck on some GM charcoal. :thumb:
Stuipid ford owners. :D

Last edited:

AJ500

May 25, 2010
Yea man lets see the blazer sounds like an unbeatable setup! I would pay alot of money to see the look of confusion and disbelief on that guys face:rofl:

Madspeed

Fat Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Elk Ridge Utah
Ha ha! That trucks my favorite! I was upset I was driving my f150 instead of the dmax when I saw him cause that truck is begging to get smoked out!

Well I got him but good for ya :happy2:

I was so excited to come up behind him I bout pissed myself. I was takin a couple freinds for a test run to show off too. Most of these guys here in Utah driving Fords and Dodges are mostly douchebags. they are so friggin easy to provoke to:D If they got a guage pod they think they got 9 million HP.