FNG Lost injector puck need help!

bbolden516

Jan 21, 2017
Derby Kansas
As the title reads I'm new here not new to diesels or the duramax, long story short I'm finishing up my build with some 30% over nozzles and lost one of the pucks or distance bla any help would be greatly appreciated.:thumb:

Last edited:

bbolden516

Jan 21, 2017
Derby Kansas
I dont think so, there are always ways to figure out different alternatives.:D
I was responding to minerigger's post!

By the way how do I make a signature on this site.

Last edited:

bbolden516

Jan 21, 2017
Derby Kansas
And I also found this with a few quick contact seller for questions on ebay.

New message from: d.weeks123 (528Purple Star)

Yes they come in lots of thicknesses you need the right size for the injector to work properly thanks Darren

What size

Or can you sell me a puck or distance bla for a 2006 duramax LBZ

Thanks

Last edited:

bbolden516

Jan 21, 2017
Derby Kansas
Well im still working on compressing some pics for both my garage and my sig, so the sig is a work in progress. found out my injector pucks are 0.0425 on my micrometer anyways checked a couple to be sure.:thumb:

bbolden516

Jan 21, 2017
Derby Kansas
Not sure unless I pull them all and check, btw Industrial Injection is a totally stand up place, called talked to adam there injector guy, they had 1 in stock my size said they dont sell the puck or distance bla or shim, but he would ship it as long as I paided shipping, so obviously its on its way.

bbolden516

Jan 21, 2017
Derby Kansas
Just wanted to let you guys know I got my puck, shim, or distance bla, what ever you want to call the little bity thing that sits in the plunger inside the injector inbetween the nozzle and body. Well gotta say it was totally worth the $9.00 shipping I paid thank you Adam at Industrial Injection, so long story short measure your pucks, shims, or distance bla's. Cause if you know the size you can get replacements, wrong size and injector rates will be off. Hope this helps someone else :D