Flyingelvis had a close call

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Wayne was working on an anhydrous ammonia applicator, they were going to rebuild the sprayer I guess.They bleed it out for over a few weeks discoected the tank by the quick couplers let it sit over night and and from the heat of the day warming the heat exchanger must have built up some pressure and when he took it apart it exploded and burned him real bad I this k it was 18% of his body, mostly midsection and he took in a big breath of it.
Wayne I wish you a speedy recovery and I'm glad your still here buddy.

Schwinn68

little gearhead
Jan 9, 2008
Minooka IL
Sorry to hear this. Speedy recovery buddy. I've gotten some whiffs from anhydrous while side dressing and the ground is too dry to seal up. Not good.

ctrump90

ctrump90
Jan 11, 2012
Clare, IL
Im not far buddy. You need anything you know where to call. Get well soon old man.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

flyinelvis11

May 11, 2010
VG, IL (because my wife does)
Wow! Thank you all for your well wishes! I'm floored by your responses and i'm always surprised by the sheer number of friends I've made on this and other sites and how close I've become to you guys. I'm very modest when it comes to my own problems, I know there are so many more out there enduring far worse. After witnessing what my younger brother endured the nearly 11 years of his life, my situation is nothing; a walk in the park, really. I go tomorrow to see a plastic surgeon, I told Scott I might get a boob job lol. Just kidding, but this guy is supposed to have a lot of experience with burns so I'm hoping they can help me on the road to a speedy recovery. In case some are curious, my throat is no longer sore and irritated and my lungs no longer burn. As of yesterday I was able to keep my left eye open for extended periods and today it wasn't nearly as sensitive to light and air. The bad news is my burns are still pretty raw, blistered and painful. Just know that I'm going to be fine and I really appreciate all your prayers and well wishes. I will see you all at scheids if not before!

Last edited:

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
Get well buddy....Not far from ya if you need anything....

New boobies would be cool, was kinda tired of your old ones.:thumb:

messejme

Jazzy, Me and Max
Mar 7, 2008
Branchburg NJ
would it be wrong to want to cop a feel of those new boobs? hang in there I had 28% burns it will be a few months for the healing process but you will get back to a healthy active lifestyle. just do t expect to win anymore beauty pagents;) hang tough bro:hug:

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
would it be wrong to want to cop a feel of those new boobs? hang in there I had 28% burns it will be a few months for the healing process but you will get back to a healthy active lifestyle. just do t expect to win anymore beauty pagents;) hang tough bro:hug:
Sadly he did say he was going to have to give up his secret hopes of becoming a speedo model.I say if he wants to wear the banana hamock thong go for it Wayne....we are behind you buddy!!! ......er probably on the side of you but we are there anyways.:thumb: