LBZ: Fleece transmission cooler lines

holyshitbatman

holyshitbatman
Mar 17, 2015
Albuquerque new mexico
I have fleece lines in two trucks for over a year In one and bout 6 months in the other.01 and 07.5 they are both doing great with them no leaks easy install would totally get another set.

Columbus450

Aug 24, 2017
Louisiana
I have deviant lines no issues at all that sucks your lines are leaking did it rub through or is it leaking at a crimp?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
My fleece lines developed a pin hole for no reason what so ever in one of the hoses about 6" from a fitting. I ended up ordering all the -10AN fittings and hose from summit and just used Fleeces fittings at the trans and coolers.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
2k on my summit racing home built lines. Seen some high temps and no issues thus far. See how they last over time

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
The thing about the drp lines is it's literally just parker high pressure hydraulic hose and fittings made into a kit. If you ever were to have a problem you could have a line made pretty cheap or if you can get a deal through parker you could make your own lines.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
The thing about the drp lines is it's literally just parker high pressure hydraulic hose and fittings made into a kit. If you ever were to have a problem you could have a line made pretty cheap or if you can get a deal through parker you could make your own lines.

i just dont like how big and cumbersome they are. they dont fit in there nicely like stock ones do. you really gotta put some time into getting them in there, keeping them off rub points, and cinching them down.

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
i just dont like how big and cumbersome they are. they dont fit in there nicely like stock ones do. you really gotta put some time into getting them in there, keeping them off rub points, and cinching them down.

All the best stuff takes some time to make fit

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
I made my own using the stock hardlines Parker hose and compression fittings. No leaks in 4 years, but only maybe 20k miles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk