First time on the rollers

Oilfield_Mafia

Im the ONLY Okie..
Jun 8, 2008
Worlds Highest Hill
Made a 3 hour trip to OK City to Alternative Motorsports (home of an 8 second FWD Honda.. 1.8L making well over 1000 HP at the front tires) to get on the dyno.

All I have for performance mods are a PPE standard, and exhaust.. and modded airbox. Stock trans and tuning, made 308/637 and PPE on lvl 4 made 424/825.

Great numbers for me. I was so nervous, and had such a great time. I would have a SC IV but, I spent that $$ on the kids for Christmas, they got new Yamaha ATV's.. :eek: So I gotta start my Trans savings back up.

Turbotug

BEER SLAYER
Sep 3, 2006
Phoenix
Nice!

Popped my dyno cherry this weekend too!

I'm already planning a return trip...:D

Last edited:

TIM Z

Screwed by 0087s
Jan 17, 2009
Navarre, OH
I think those are some damn respectable #'s for LVL 4 and a TransGo JR. ! Congrats man!! :cool2:

BTW , your a good dad! Those kids will never forget those bikes, My little guy gettin one as soon as he can reach the pegs!

Oilfield_Mafia

Im the ONLY Okie..
Jun 8, 2008
Worlds Highest Hill
I think those are some damn respectable #'s for LVL 4 and a TransGo JR. ! Congrats man!! :cool2:

BTW , your a good dad! Those kids will never forget those bikes, My little guy gettin one as soon as he can reach the pegs!

Thanks man.. I am very pleased with the numbers, and the wife said as soon as she gets a new bedroom suite, I can get my Suncoast and EFI.. Im shooting for the first weekend of March right now.

Heres what replaced my SC IV.. :D

10qwda0.jpg

trashygasman

Slowly but Surely
Dec 18, 2008
Washington, OK
I ran mine for the first time with KC sat. also. Our trucks are identical except he is shimmed and I have an intake. I ran 316/637 stock, and 435/851 on level 4.

Oh yea, my truck has been driven WAAYYYY easier than his has:D