Fingersss are here!

Lmmbrad33

IBEW 15
May 8, 2016
Oregon, IL
What else could you use besides a stock crank? I was going to go to an LML crank on my build, haven't found much for aftermarket besides socals billet stroker... No thanks. How far can a stock one go with a good balancer?

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
There are a couple companies that make aftermarket ones. Call Wagler for options. I'm running a oem LLY one in mine. I hear ya on wanting more power it never ends, but I'm very happy with my current setup.

hipp11B

Apr 1, 2015
Georgia
What else could you use besides a stock crank? I was going to go to an LML crank on my build, haven't found much for aftermarket besides socals billet stroker... No thanks. How far can a stock one go with a good balancer?

Winberg, Callie's, and SoCal also has a stock stroke crank it's not listed on there website you have to call for details. They don't make many of them because most people who want to spend $4500 on a billet crank would rather have the extra stroke. That's what guy told me. Wagler caries winberg and Callie's if I'm not mistaken. And wagler will no longer build a motor without a billet crank.

Lbz, built trans, efi by Danville, Danville 68, full egr delete, mbrp down pipe, 5" mbrp to 7" stack, ppe guages, custom traction bars, airdog2 165, ppe fuel rail mods, s&b, afe blade runner, Arp head studs..died March 2015

Parts collected for the build. SoCal super damper, SoCal billet flex plate, SDP S400 kit, II 85% CP3, PPE manifolds/up pipes, PCV reroute. Slowly but surely lol

Pure Diesel

Apr 22, 2008
Ventura County
So....Pretty ...must resist... Can't afford truck parts and a divorce.
:roflmao:

What the hell do some of you folks do for a living to afford this? A lot of body parts for sale, donations to the sperm bank, etc. I've spent some change over the years and don't even have a built motor. 2-trannies, engine transplant and many accessories. Some of us get to live through you guys "vicariously".
Thank you.:thumb:

lmmcbrown0917

Oct 13, 2013
North Carolina
Jeff must have caught up on building engines for you to be getting yours back in a timely manner. He had mine for seven months

he has had mine for right at 3 months now which is what he told me it would take when i dropped it off. supposed to pick it up tomorrow then we get start putting the truck back together :thumb: