Finally got in the 10s

sickdiesel

Apr 22, 2010
Heres the aftermath of having to have the window down and the sun shining on just 1 spot of my leg -__-

:roflmao:

Attachments

• sunburn.jpg
    sunburn.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 95

sickdiesel

Apr 22, 2010
holy crap that's good stuff right there!!!! Been a long time since i've had a tan from the windows down!! :D:spit:

on picked up 1 radio station the whole way thru Wyoming (which I might add is among 1 of the most boring states possible lol) and all they kept saying was record heat this weekend in Wyoming... :(

sickdiesel

Apr 22, 2010
that's just the legs from these frickin Idaho winters. Im like a Mexican now after only 2 weeks of being in the sun. From doing landscaping in florida I get dark stupid quick lol

sickdiesel

Apr 22, 2010
Looks like you were pimpin.:D

you shoulda seen how I was sitting to try and keep my ass from going to sleep in the race seat lol.

cruise set, sitting halfway sideways with a leg on the trans tunnel where the center seat typically goes lol.

I just went out and bought a new trailer so this hopefully wont happen again!

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
He gots him a racing stripe:rofl:

In all seriousness......he's been away from wakeboarding too long. Serious tan action out on the lake. And Dustin.... No gators to worry about when you hit the lakes out west!

sickdiesel

Apr 22, 2010
ive been hitting up the pool here quite often not that the girls seem to be shedding there winter clothes now :)