Finally got in the 10s

sickdiesel

Apr 22, 2010
Put a medium size tune on the truck this weekend and finally cracked into the 10s. This was robs first stab at the tuning, after looking at the logs and seeing some of the issues, with some tweaks I think we could knock off another 2-3 tenths on this same tune.

overall im stoked to finally have a 10 second truck I can call my own. Never thought I would ever have 2 duramaxs let alone an 11 sec one and a 10 sec one LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ksLTy3_nuM

sickdiesel

Apr 22, 2010
Gonna try that same tune with the new tweaks we did this weekend at woodburn and see what it does. :D

sickdiesel

Apr 22, 2010
I drove the truck on the highway for 1000 miles back from Nebraska 2-3 weeks ago then right to the track. Only have it 2 hits in the mid 11s before went to that tune. So it wasn't learnt at all but still felt good besides the typically non learned small flares a bit.

Trans is holding up great. Have over 80 11 sec passes on it now. :)

rcr450mx

Dec 7, 2010
Indiana
Congratulations. Now you can be a little more competitive when you get talked into running three classes again. lol

03badmaxxx

Ghost Element
Mar 1, 2012
Mesa,AZ
www.facebook.com
I drove the truck on the highway for 1000 miles back from Nebraska 2-3 weeks ago then right to the track. Only have it 2 hits in the mid 11s before went to that tune. So it wasn't learnt at all but still felt good besides the typically non learned small flares a bit.

Trans is holding up great. Have over 80 11 sec passes on it now. :)

Hell yeah ! That's what I like to hear

sickdiesel

Apr 22, 2010
Please tell me you are still running the AC with a 1000 mile road trip?!?

that is a big negative.

No a/c, running coilovers with a 3/5 drop, race seats, cage, 5 point harnesses.

It wasn't by choice.

Had my buddies trailer whose we were using to tow my truck to the Indy race and about 1 am in the middle of Nebraska we have 2 hubs and 4 tires go out in about 5 mile stretch. so I unloaded and drove it home while he limped the trailer back on 2 tires. It was hell... I drove 25 hrs straight.. in an oven LOL

TLyons90

Apr 22, 2013
Greenville, SC
that is a big negative.

No a/c, running coilovers with a 3/5 drop, race seats, cage, 5 point harnesses.

It wasn't by choice.

Had my buddies trailer whose we were using to tow my truck to the Indy race and about 1 am in the middle of Nebraska we have 2 hubs and 4 tires go out in about 5 mile stretch. so I unloaded and drove it home while he limped the trailer back on 2 tires. It was hell... I drove 25 hrs straight.. in an oven LOL

Well FYL :roflmao:

#racetrucklife I suppose :rofl: