Finally doing headgaskets and headstuds

Houser04lly

Feb 27, 2011
Fort Myers, Fl
I have another motor that im planning on building so its not a big conern if it happens and its most definitely going to happen because my foot never stays out of it lol

Josh154

Sep 28, 2015
Sioux Falls SD
Then if that's the case and your sending them off definitely go bigger. I'd go at least 60 or maybe even 100 if your building a motor

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Y bridge and more so the hot side pipe are worth it. I would just run the stock intercooler until it starts to leak.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Teamvi

Oct 26, 2011
also I need to replace the lower boots on my lly both sides, any idea what size and angle they are?

Parker_

I'm a torque addict !!
May 13, 2014
Blythe ca
I want to do bigger nozzles. I will most likely send mine off to be cleaned and honed out. In my mind it's insurance lol, it gets the pulse width down getting cylinder pressure down, keeps the fuel in the bowl and allows you to turn down the timing. While your already tore down you might as well send them off

You have good Pistons though, your problem will be bending rods. Bigger Injectors aren't really going to help in that case. It will help me and my shitty Pistons lol

I have an extra set of injectors , is it pretty cost effective to send the stickers out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk