Finally crossed over!

kirkland

Apr 7, 2013
Oklahoma
Bought my first duramax yesterday.. Finally traded in my gas burner, I can't help but grin every time I put my foot in it :)

And I can already tell this is gonna make me spend some money lol

ury5a3e2.jpg

kirkland

Apr 7, 2013
Oklahoma
Alright, we'll I gotta make this truck come alive lol so I figure if I get the exhaust in the garage and the EGR delete ;);) that will make me able to justify a tuner or EFI live to the wife

I'm not gonna build a big power truck, but I know a lot of you have been in my shoes.. All I intend on doing is EGR exhaust and tune.. And of course the FASS but until it becomes closer to paid for lol I don't wanna build it

So what exhaust should I go with or what setup ?

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
Kirkland, sold my 2007 6.0 2500HD gasser couple months ago, told my wife the diesel would slow me down before I purchased it....NOT. I kinda drive like I almost stole and average around 15-16 in town, my gasser lucky to get 10. A friend of my told me many years ago "heavy does not go fast" I find that statement with these trucks WRONG....

I shopped for quite awhile and found a 2006 with a LBZ motor....

kirkland

Apr 7, 2013
Oklahoma
Kirkland, sold my 2007 6.0 2500HD gasser couple months ago, told my wife the diesel would slow me down before I purchased it....NOT. I kinda drive like I almost stole and average around 15-16 in town, my gasser lucky to get 10. A friend of my told me many years ago "heavy does not go fast" I find that statement with these trucks WRONG....

I shopped for quite awhile and found a 2006 with a LBZ motor....

Lol I can't help but put my foot in it somedays :) mine averages 13-15 I wish it got just a little bit better but ill get that figured out eventually

I looked at diesels even when I bought my gas truck and just found myself still looking at them.. I should of just got one from the start :)