Feeler for EPR Twin Kit

Bonestock

Aug 9, 2010
Worland Wy
Hello all,

I am just throwing out a feeler for my LMM Twin Kit. It is a s366 billet charger on top and s480 on atmosphere. The kit also has a synapese 40mm waste gate. I will also include blankets from Levi for both chargers and hot pipe. I had this kit installed @ EPR and my truck had 32,000 on the clock. It now has 37,xxx. Everything worked great but I am thinking about shifting gears and putting the LMM back to stock and modifying the LB7. If I decide to sell this stuff I will list in the Garage section. Thanks, Randy.:confused:

Last edited:

Utahski

Oct 20, 2008
Northern Utah
You have such a nice truck hate to see you change it. I watched it being installed and it's a real good looking kit. As twins I had that same combination....it makes lots of power and drives really well.

Bonestock

Aug 9, 2010
Worland Wy
You have such a nice truck hate to see you change it. I watched it being installed and it's a real good looking kit. As twins I had that same combination....it makes lots of power and drives really well.

Thanks man. I really like the kit & Kory has the tuning dialed but it makes more sense for me to put this one back to semi stock & drive the tires off it. Then I can build my Lb7 how I want. The problem right now is trying to get my stock parts back.:(

llybyppe

May 11, 2009
Thanks man. I really like the kit & Kory has the tuning dialed but it makes more sense for me to put this one back to semi stock & drive the tires off it. Then I can build my Lb7 how I want. The problem right now is trying to get my stock parts back.:(

I guess if you need stock parts I can HELP you out
What do you need

llybyppe

May 11, 2009
I hope the sarcasm came through:). If you need something drop me Aline. Maybe we can do some trade and cash

Bonestock

Aug 9, 2010
Worland Wy
I guess if you need stock parts I can HELP you out
What do you need

Stock turbo, down pipe,oil line, air box. I probably will put an egr delete pipe on. Also I need a y bridge. The factory y bridge is tig welded so it will hold boost. I figure that should go with the kit.

There is still a big part of me that wants to build the motor....... We shall see what the next few days bring.