Favorite New(er) singers?

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
Mitch, look up George Molton he's a local boy. I think from georgetown, and sings all the time at the Austin City Saloon...
He's the real deal!!

Duramax_JP

Jul 3, 2008
Senses fail, unwritten law, atreyu, a day to remember, and some other stuff like that

Dec 2, 2006
TN
Fort Minor..

Linkin's Parks one hit wonder.. Now Chester came came out with his and it isn't doing so well either. Linkin Park should concentrate as a whole band.

Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, Shinedown, Rev Theory, Hinder, Red, and Linkin park are a few of my favorites..

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
Mostly I've been listening to the Casey Donahew Band (the new album "Moving On" is great) and Jason Aldean's "Wide Open" album.

Earlier today I was listening to Dropkick Murphys and Fort Minor.

x2.... puscifer, george strait and armin van buuren are a couple that I had going today. not exactly singers, some of them, but its what I got.

Last edited:

wikdlmm

<-- OWFA
Jun 27, 2008
san angelo
Mostly I've been listening to the Casey Donahew Band (the new album "Moving On" is great) and Jason Aldean's "Wide Open" album.

Earlier today I was listening to Dropkick Murphys and Fort Minor.

Casey donahew band is the sh!t.. Saw them like 5 times this last summer.. New cd is badass..

03DDMAX

Jul 26, 2009
Rammstein pm me i'll send yea the link if you have never heard of them, video is rates r to x so be warned