FASS - Worth it..?

Jacob2650

Go Fast Guru Synthetics
I was looking into getting one of the FASS titanium series, and was wondering if they are worth it? What are some noticeable differences in performance?? or just anything noticed..?
This thing is basically a pump...right? With a fuel-air separator on it?

I'm only trying to get to 600HP..but obviously would like these new Injectors to last..

JROCKERSON_LB7

Race truck in training
Apr 9, 2014
Arizona
I just put the fass 150 on my truck. Very happy so far. Keeps me from falling on my face from losing rail pressure. It was noticeable and I'm not even tuned that spicy right now. Haha. Glad I did it.

ku 808

Sep 6, 2010
If another truck with the same set up as you but he has a lift pump he will hands down hand you your a$$ and a stock engine will have a very hard time to make 600hp with out one on the streets

02greysixer

Jun 4, 2011
North Central FL
You'll most likely gain some fuel mileage from it too. I picked up a proven hand calc 1.5 mpg on my truck. So it's paid for itself already.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

SFCJones

Anti ACLU Member
Nov 29, 2008
South Georgia
You'll most likely gain some fuel mileage from it too. I picked up a proven hand calc 1.5 mpg on my truck. So it's paid for itself already.

How does a lift pump provide more MPG, Just trying to figure that out as in my mind all it does it pushes fuel to the CP3...Just asking a question here.

02greysixer

Jun 4, 2011
North Central FL
All we can figure is the removal of air really does play a big role in efficiency. That's the consensus from the Bosch injector/pump portion of the shop I work for. I have done the math several times and with the pump on, off and bypassed. The mileage is better every time with the pump hooked up and on. Usually by at least 1 mpg weather depending

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
I have my liftpump on a toggle switch and only run it at the track. I've tried running a tank of fuel with it on several times and saw absolutely no gain in fuel mileage.

jppowersports

Feb 9, 2014
I would like to know this as well because I want to gain mileage on mine and make her last.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Jacob2650

Go Fast Guru Synthetics
If another truck with the same set up as you but he has a lift pump he will hands down hand you your a$$ and a stock engine will have a very hard time to make 600hp with out one on the streets

I started with the drivetrain on this build, moved to the Tranny...now up to the Fuel system. I drive the truck daily as it is, but haven't really messed with anything on the powerplant side.

What might I need for a 600hp engine build KU808?

I plan on studs, this FASS system(matched to a FASS CP3).
Do I need connecting rods?