Facebook

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
Well that sure didn't make me feel any better Mr. ****ing Fitness!! :hug: ;)

ME?!? Not a chance in hell. :rofl: I just find running is so much easier (and far more motivational) when I can go to the gym and run for 45 minutes, with some girls picture-perfect ass running in front of me. You dont realize where time goes.... :D

I just find that that kind of crap that people consider healthy has to be taken with a grain of salt. Like I said BMI and weight are BS weighs of determining physical fitness. Hell, according to GNC's BMI Index, John Cena is obese. That dude is 260lb with less than 2% body fat.... Obese, I dont think so.

lotsofmiles

Father of the Van
Dec 4, 2008
Michigan
I only did it because I'm hoping to get on Amy Robach (Today Show) friend list and its been pending for a week as duramax driver. might have a better shot at getting accepted with my real name:coolspot:

Cougar281

Sep 11, 2006
St Louis, MO
another way for internet stalkers to work..... :D

Yeah, pretty much. I won't go near those sites. They're also LOADED with malware. The latest one I've seen is called "Koobface". It's a credit card number stealer. I'd recommend if you go to these sites, REGULARLY run MalwareBytes and Superantispyware. Installing Windows Defender wouldn't be a bad idea either.

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
my dad just signed up:confused:, this could be interesting

I would never friend parents or relatives on facebook...WAYYYYY too many incriminating pictures of me on there up at school doing...uh...homework...I had to untag some of the "worst" ones. :angel:

Last edited: