Facebook

sparepartsracing

spareparts offroad&fab
Mar 17, 2010
john bittoni just search for my sig pic...dont request my dad he will like every status you post...hes an akward facebooker...unless you get off on that or something

05' Ditry Duramax

May 3, 2008
Port Orchard Washington
A friend of mine that has way to much time on his hands (IT guy) set me up a profile. I finaly used it the other day. I didn't like myspace and i'm not a big fan this facebook either. I guess it's cool sometimes. Just more likely to contract an internet stalker.

sparepartsracing

spareparts offroad&fab
Mar 17, 2010
yes sir, hey that rear was shit i opened it up to check it and chunks came out....would have been a bad trip, i have the front end out of it and the cap scrapped the rest...i should be getting another one in soon with brand new axles with 4.10's and i believe lockers 6 lug...and i think the rear might even be a 14 bolt 6 lug...ill keep you posted brother:woott:

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
FACEBOOK IS GAY!!

That is all.

I would never friend parents or relatives on facebook...WAYYYYY too many incriminating pictures of me on there up at school doing...uh...homework...I had to untag some of the "worst" ones.

You guys sound like a bunch of queers! Whats next a contest to see who can throw their purse across the room the furthest?

IMO Facebook is like a Internet Trailer Park where everyone and anybody is up in your business!

I have my daughter convinced to get off that site EVEN she can see the ridiculousness in that site seeing what people post about their everyday ,practicably hour by hour actions.

Um hold on i gotta poop! I'm wiping now! Stupidity in its finest if you ask me. People are so dumb posting private information that the whole world can see.

You have frivolous lawsuits now over people losing their jobs because they post on Facebook. Society has lost their grip on common sense it's nauseating! As well as they should being so DUMB to post that their boss is a asshole!

Grow up you losers. :roflmao:

Gmclbz

Jul 8, 2008
www.upstatedieselperformance.com
You guys sound like a bunch of queers! Whats next a contest to see who can throw their purse across the room the furthest?

IMO Facebook is like a Internet Trailer Park where everyone and anybody is up in your business!

I have my daughter convinced to get off that site EVEN she can see the ridiculousness in that site seeing what people post about their everyday ,practicably hour by hour actions.

Um hold on i gotta poop! I'm wiping now! Stupidity in its finest if you ask me. People are so dumb posting private information that the whole world can see.

You have frivolous lawsuits now over people losing their jobs because they post on Facebook. Society has lost their grip on common sense it's nauseating! As well as they should being so DUMB to post that their boss is a asshole!

Grow up you losers. :roflmao:

I couldn't agree more.....