F@&&@. If it wasn't for bad luck

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Hope it goes good

When I seen the post I thought to myself you must have crash landed the BROOM!! lol Sorry to see that and hope the recovery goes fast. Jeff

jlawles2

Jan 28, 2010
Danbury, TX
I hate too see that at the beginning of summer. Hope you bon't need the pin, but ask if it will make the healing faster.

As for driving, do it post office style!!! Left foot on gas and brake. Takes a bit of getting used to, but it can be done.

jc64

Sep 29, 2006
Oregon
Hope you have a speedy recovery and back on your feet.... uhh.... foot soon.

Good Luck,
jc
:beer

duramax-rob

duramax-rob
Nov 26, 2008
mt. home, ar
Hope you get better SOON!!!!!!!!!!!! Years ago I broke my knee and was in a full leg cast. Bought a beater car with a bench seat and just thru my right leg in passengers side and drove with left foot. Actually was safer cause it caused me to slow down and drive carefully. Went back to work doing body work, just took a little more time with the crutches. Had to watch out for oil and antifreeze spills. Just be careful and enjoy the slowdown!!!!!!! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Thanks Guys. :hug:

Foot doesn't hurt but the rest of my body feels like I got hit by a truck.

Crutches new work out program. Ha ha

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
That totally sucks:( The good news is you now get to be waited on hand and foot.:D The bad new is it going to be McRat.:eek:

The :witch: is the sweathart of the diesel community :bow: and we are all willing to wait on her hand and foot. :hug::D

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
This is McRat:

Looked at the X-Ray, and whatever is busted is snapped clean through. Pretty sure the doc is right about the pin.

Thanks out to Robert and Jen for giving us a hand when we needed it. :hug: