Engine build

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Plans have changed we are going to pull it apart and see how bad it is, I know if I sell it I'll regret it, resulting in starting over with a new one. we have an idea what happen but will not put someone's name out in the open till it's found out for sure. Just professional curticy.

PACougar

Jun 27, 2012
El Dorado Hills, Ca
Plans have changed we are going to pull it apart and see how bad it is, I know if I sell it I'll regret it, resulting in starting over with a new one. we have an idea what happen but will not put someone's name out in the open till it's found out for sure. Just professional curticy.

Good choice keeping it. I've been in your exact position, you would have regretted it and once you get it fixed it'll all be worth it.:hug:

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach

:thumb:...

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
New gate stuff showed, looking to get rid of the dual gates under the small turbo, this is going to look a lot cleaner.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

PACougar

Jun 27, 2012
El Dorado Hills, Ca
Three sets of compounds and they've all worked really well, much nicer to drive than a single. If you've had compounds and they didn't work well, it's you needs to get it figured out.

I guess we need a sarcasm button:roflmao: I'm just kidding with you, of course there's nothing wrong with compounds. Singles are still better, neener neener.

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
lol, my small charger is what most of you are running as a single, good luck keeping up when the big one spools...

have to give me some time down for repairs. :(:(:(

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Good choice. I was sad for you.

Looking forward to seeing it alive and well.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
not sure when I will get a chance to come down. we are busy with work, I am due to move soon as well. I have a few goodies on the way for it, can't wait to see them.