End Of The Year Sale- now till Jan 2nd 2014!

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
* * *END OF THE YEAR SALE NOW TILL JAN. 2nd 2014* * - Creatures of the Night Performance - Diesel & Gas Performance Parts

Some packages include....

$2,546.00 shipped in the US
Duramax LB7/LLY/LBZ/LMM Stock Rebuild Kit SAVE $75 + FREE HOODIE.
Kit comes with new lb7 pistons, rings, pins, clips, clevite bearings P series, overhaul gasket set with headbolts and headgaskets, flywheel bolt set, cam bolt,balancer bolt, rod bolt set, and main bolt set. There are no side bolts with this kit only 36 head bolts.

$3,200.00 shipped in the US

Engine Performance Package #2- Carrillo Rods,Master Headgasket Set & H Series Bearings *FREE HOODIE*
This package includes

Carrillo Duramax Performance Rods

Clevite H Series Bearings Set- (mains, rods and thrusts)

Master Gasket Kit with grade C head gaskets

**USE COUPON CODE "COTNPHOODIE" FOR A FREE HOODIE WITH PURCHASE, MUST ADD YOUR CHOICE OF SIZE & COLOR HOODIE TO CART FIRST**

$4,830.00 shipped in the US
Engine Performance Bundle Package- Carrillo Rods, Pistons & Bearings *Free Hoodie with Purchase*

This package includes

Carrillo Duramax Performance Rods

Mahle Cast Performance Pistons

Clevite H Series Bearings Set- (mains, rods and thrusts)

Master Gasket Kit with grade C head gaskets

**USE COUPON CODE "COTNPHOODIE" FOR A FREE HOODIE WITH PURCHASE, MUST ADD YOUR CHOICE OF SIZE & COLOR HOODIE TO CART FIRST**

-Good time to grab a head gasket kit with ARP studs $899.00 shipped in the US

-Purchase an Autocal with CTS Insight and receive a free non-expandable pyro 959.00 shipped.

-Edge CTS Insight now on sale for $359.10 shipped.

Last edited:

Bigcat350

Caution May Blow Smoke
Feb 19, 2012
KY
I just wanted to say Thanks to COTN and Ridge Runner Diesel for having such a great sale. I talked with Henry over the phone a couple of times and had a few questions that he answered for me. So I made my order on 1 of the bundles and in 2 days most was delivered with the Free shirt. This order should make me happy for a little while.:woott: Maybe not I know theres more to come.:D

Last edited:

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Thank you for the kinda words everyone. Myself and Tony were happy to offer these good deals. Thank you all for your orders and support of Ridge Runner Diesel and Cotnp. :thumb: